Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Best Way to Apply Mascara

The other day I sat down and watched an interesting show on the Oxygen Network.  Usually I don’t watch that station, but this caught my eye; it was a beauty pageant with children between the ages of 4-to 8-yearsold.My eyes
were glued to this show, not because of the beauty; instead, the insanity of it all.  Shocked, is the best word to describe how I felt watching this show.  I mean, mothers were spending their life savings to get these girls into these pageants and turning into slave drivers.  I see these flawless children, dolled up in globs of make-up to cover up their imperfections.  Seriously, how many wrinkles can a fouryearold haveWhen the child is done with their make-up and hair, they look ten times their age.  The kids are having absolute tantrums because of the mother’s stressful behavior, or they are complete snobs like their parents.
















No comments:

Post a Comment